Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bergerac Airport to Castelmoron transport

Thanks IrishRovt (or is that IrishRover)





Actually we are looking for the best method of transpoet between Bergerac Airport and Castelmoron for 4 people. This pehaps could be by taxis,train or bus for the 65 km journey.




|||



Strike me pink, mate! :%26gt;)



You%26#39;re asking for a degree of local knowledge that I certainly don%26#39;t pretend to have. I know you can%26#39;t do it by train. I kind of doubt you can do it by bus. I imagine you can do it by taxi if you can come up with the scratch. I mean just the other day, right here in God%26#39;s own country, the land of the Seppo, somebody took a taxi from New York to Chicago, which has to be close to 1500 km, so anything can be done.



My best idea is that you contact the Bergerac tourism office which can be done at



tourisme-bergerac@aquinet.tm.fr



And here is the official Bergerac tourism office web site:



http://www.bergerac-tourisme.com/index.htm



I don%26#39;t think Castelmoron has its own tourism office.





And it is IrishRovr because some low-down son of a duck-billed platypus snagged the name IrishRover and never used it. What%26#39;s a mother to do?



Hope all this nonsense helps!





Oh, and next time, just hit the %26quot;Reply to this post%26quot; button instead of starting a new topic. Keeps all the related posts together, doncha know. Us AC types like to keep things tidy...





:%26gt;)




|||



Hello nevey! Are you travelling to Castelmoron D%26#39;Albret near Sauveterre de Guyenne? If so then public transport is practically non existant in this area. I would strongly suggest hiring a car as you will need it to get anywhere or see anything. Where are you staying?

No comments:

Post a Comment