Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Le Grimaldi or Hotel Suisse in Nice

Planning a trip in July for my husband and I. Based on the reviews, we are trying to decide between these 2 hotels. Any input would be appreciated.




|||



Suisse is famed for its sensational position and view of the full sweep of the Baie des Anges. You pay but its hard to beat.





The Grimaldi is a pleasant low key central location - a nice rooftops view in the city, reliable Mercur/ Accor group service.A good choice if you are not fussed about the sea view.





Personally I,d have no hesitation - the Suisse.





Cheers




|||



I agree. I would definitely stay at the Suisse. It has been over a year since my husband and I stayed at the Suisse, but I still have the beautiful view of the Mediterranean in my head. I think that memory will live with me forever! (and it can be had by looking out your window from the Suisse.) You can also climb above the hotel for an even more breathtaking view! You will never regret staying here!




|||



I had the same decision to make last year and chose the Suisse. I had helpful advice from this forum and virtual tourist. And really, I figured that since I was going to the French Riviera, I absolutely should have a view of the sea. But it all comes down to personal preference.




|||



Thanks so much for everyone%26#39;s advice. We decided to stay at the Suisse. Does anyone know an email address or phone number for this hotel?




|||



You can get an email address and phone number from this site.



hotels-exclusive.com/hotels/…index_en.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment