Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Finally watched Emelie

We finally found Emelie to watch. What fun. When we saw the first %26quot;S-X%26quot; scene my wife about pissed herself laughing. All of the scenary makes us want to go back even more.




|||



Hi Rob!





Isn%26#39;t Amelie the greatest movie!! I watched it again last week, actually. The movie has so many lovely little vignettes going on. It%26#39;s like a masterpiece, really, in my opinion. I love her old neighbor who paints the Renoirs. And the jealous boyfriend in the cafe with his little tape recorder. He cracks me up! And the part where she is so heartbroken she turns to water and splashes the floor, I could totally relate! (had those moments myself!)





Glad you finaly saw the movie!





lasscass




|||



Wow, I just watched Amelie again this past weekend -- the planets must be aligned! I love the garden gnome traveling all over the world, while her father stays at home scratching his head, getting one photo after another...saying, I don%26#39;t understand. It%26#39;s a fun movie.




|||



We are really new to films not made here in the US. They are very different. Most of the ones we have seen we liked. Emelie is our favorite so far. We plan to watch it again because we missed alot the first time trying to read all the captions. My French is no where near good enough to keep up with conversational French. But I am picking up more of it by watching the movies.





Shelley has a habit of punching me and saying %26quot;We were there!!!!%26quot;.

No comments:

Post a Comment