Wednesday, April 25, 2012

discover card

Is this credit card used widely in Paris? thanks




|||



When I%26#39;ve traveled to Europe in the past, Discover card wasn%26#39;t widely accepted. I often confused DC (Diners Club) with Discover card. So, I%26#39;ve learned to just carry a Mastercard or Visa. I think AmEx is used, but not sure of the frequency of that one either.




|||



nope, you%26#39;d best leave home without it.



%26quot;...4 million merchant and cash access locations throughout North America and the Caribbean...%26quot;



discovernetwork.com/home/data/about_us.html





Visa/MasterCard - widely accepted



AmEx - often accepted




|||



The Discover card isn%26#39;t accepted in Europe--and not in France--or most other place beyond North America.




|||



And even rarely accepted in Canada (and we are just next door...)




|||



I%26#39;ve never seen Discover accepted in France, the predominant card seems to be Visa.




|||



um, did anyone notice that my response was *directly* from the Discovercard website? So there is no need to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment