Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Change of Plans....what do you think?

Myself and 2 friends had planned a European vacation this summer. Well, one of them bailed on us, so I am having to change my hotel reservation. I had a triple booked with Saint Andre des Arts (had a recent post about the hotel and the neighborhood). Very excited about the area!! Well, the reason I booked with Saint Andre was because they had a reasonably priced triple room. Now that I only need a double, I could look elsewhere. I did a little search on france-hotel-guide.com and came up with the following %26quot;candidates%26quot; that are in the same area:



1. Hotel Saint Andre des Arts (84 euros per night)



2. Hotel de la Sorbonne (50 euros per night)



3. Hotel de Suez (75 euros per night)





My other options are, well, cheaper. I%26#39;ll stay at Saint Andre if the hotel/surrounding area is worth it. So, what do you think?




|||



There%26#39;s no more than 6 or 7 blocks that separates the Hôtel de Suez from the Hôtel Saint Andreé des Arts so the distance between %26#39;neighborhoods is scarcely noticeable. So take the lower priced hotel and blow the extra 10 €uro per night in an extra glass of wine with lunch or a second desseert with dinner...(there%26#39;s no need for thrift to be wasted)

No comments:

Post a Comment