Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Paris in 2 weeks! French Labor Day?

Looks like the strikes may be ending...? I%26#39;m going over Labor Day also - is the Place du Tertre %26#39;open%26#39; - I mean will the artists be out? I%26#39;m travelling with 2 friends who have not seen Paris, and am worried about what to do on Sunday and holiday-Monday - also will the restaurants on Ile-St-Louis be open? I%26#39;d very much appreciate any suggestions.




|||



I will be in Paris in two weeks and was wondering if the museum and shopping centers will be open on Sunday and Monday (Labor Day weekend).



Please help. Thanks.




|||



I%26#39;ve heard that the museums will be closed on Labor Day, not sure about the Eiffel Tower. The river boats (Bateau Mouches, Vedettes de Pont Neuf, ....) apparently are still open for business. The Marais neighborhood is popular on Sunday, being partly Jewish, it closes shop(s) on Saturday. Churches are open. That%26#39;s as far as my research has taken me.

No comments:

Post a Comment