Saturday, April 21, 2012

Is 3 days in Paris enough?

Hi guys





I am going to Paris in August for 3 days (one of those spent at Disney). I have found the opportunity to extend for an additional 2 days at the cost of £200 (for 3 people, flights and hotel)





Is it worth it. Could I do everything in 2/3 days or should I extend.





Any thoughts or opinons would be greatly received





Many thanks




|||



There is no possible way to see everything in Paris in 2-3 days--ESPECIALLY if you%26#39;re going to spend one of the days at Disney.




|||



NEVER enough...





Even 30 days would not be enough! by all means extend your stay in Paris, especially since you%26#39;ll be in Disney for an entire day.




|||



Definitely extend! And check out





ricksteves.com/plan/…parisitin.htm





for suggestions on what to do for those three days! Have fun.




|||



I have to say I shake my head when I see questions like this. I mean I have been to Paris many times, perhaps a total of 50 days, and I have seen almost NOTHING. There is way TOO much for three days. Frankly , I wouldn%26#39;t waste a day at Disney if that left me only two days for Paris, but I can understand that some people really do like Disney( and I have been there, so it isn%26#39;t that I would NEVER go there, it just wouldn%26#39;t be on a three day trip) .





So the short non ranting ( lol) answer is EXTEND your trip.




|||



Its really unbelievable the wealth and breadth of things to do in paris please please extend if you can. We had a five day trip with the first and last being travel days. I could not afford to make it longer and was resigned to do what I could but it was impossible. On top of this some of the greatest sights are out of the city which takes about a day. I%26#39;m sure people would argue but you probably need 8 days to see the highlighs comfortably. If you decide on a shorter stay I strongly suggest you put on blinders and not try to do everything but rather do a few things well and enjoy yourself.




|||



Something tells me 3 months wouldn%26#39;t be enough. Sadly for me, 8 nights is going to have to cut it.




|||



As everyone has advise, three days (actually two only) are not enough for Paris. There is no way that you can see everything in two to three days. There is just so much to see and do. I think once you arrive you%26#39;ll agree so if you can extend your stay, please do.




|||



Do bears sleep in the woods ?





No way can you see anywhere near



everything in Paris in 3 months



much less in 3 days.





If you don%26#39;t extend you will never



forgive yourself !




|||



Three lifetimes in Paris aren%26#39;t enough much less three days with one at Disney incl....


By all means, always extend your stay in Paris....




|||



Do the math. Paris 100£ per day. Where are you ever going to get a deal as good as that again in your lifetime? You couldn%26#39;t spend two days in Newcastle-under-Lyme for that price. Extend your Paris visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment