Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Restaurant & bar/Club Paris 19/05/06

Hi All,



I will be in Paris the Friday 19/05 with some friends (2 guys %26amp; 4 Ladies) all around 30ys. I am in charge to find a restaurant (typical French %26amp; trendy) and then a bar or club to go out afterwards. We have a budget of around 60 euro for the restaurant. I would like the restaurant to be near the bar/club. I heard of L etoile or Le Cab where you can eat, drink and dance @ the same place. It is worth it? but would like to know if you have any other suggestions.



Thanks for all your help




|||



For l%26#39;etoile your budget of 60 Euros won%26#39;t fit... One restaurant I do recommend pretty often is le music hall which is in the 8th so pretty central if you want to enjoy yourself the bill will more likely to be 75 euros pp. for the club it might help to know your preferences (music/public etc).



Another trendy place for food %26amp; music is l%26#39;alcazar in the 5th or of cousre the evergreen Buddha bar.



All these places are googable btw.




|||



Thanks a lot Kasthor,





I have seen both place on the web, they look very nice, now which one would you recommend. I am looking for a more traditional place and not too much %26quot;see and to be seen%26quot;place.



For the club, I am looking for a place with a crowed around my age (30), trendy, music does not matter so much as much as it is not too noisy to discuss.



Thanks again.




|||



Well, traditional and trendy do not really match... I would go to the music hall since the chef is very good and the athmosphere very interresting, it is not yet a seen and be seen place like the buddha bar.



For the after dinner part there might be people giving you better ideas, I like the area around the rue Oberkampf (unfortunately a bit away from the center), this street hosts lots of bars and cafes often with music and people from 25-35. If you want all in one you should maybe go to the alcazar even if teh food is really not as good as at the music hall.



But then again I am no clubber and prefer restaurants and bars to hang out so somebody else might give you better recommendations.




|||



Thanks again Kasthor,



I meant traditionnal french food (good french food in a plate) but trendy place to be in.



I am a none clubber and I prefer bar too. So you said close to rue oberkampf, any bar in particular, and what time bar close please?



Thanks a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment