Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Castex Hotel in 4th?

Does anyone know much about the Castex Hotel?



I%26#39;m booked there during my upcoming trip (my first time in Paris!) and wonder what to expect.



I have read the TA reviews, but wonder if anyone here has any knowledge of the hotel as well.



Thanks everyone!




|||



http://tinyurl.com/qujmr





that is a Tripadvisor %26#39;search%26#39; results page, listing lots of threads with %26quot;Castex%26quot; discussed...




|||



Thanks travelnutty, I don%26#39;t know why I didn%26#39;t think of doing a search on the forum before!



Seems like Castex will be a good choice and, even better, the Marais seems like it will suit my needs perfectly since I%26#39;ll be traveling solo.



I just recently discovered this forum and, admittedly, have become somewhat addicted.



Reading all the reviews, trip reports, etc. is not only informative but have been very entertaining at times.



Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment