Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cheaper than 30 euros

Well i need tomake my reservations now, specially that thye need the confirmation at the consulate...





So any recommendations from Paris experts for hotels where the price of the night will be around 30 euros, preferably less, cause as a young lady, i think i won%26#39;t spend that much time at the hotel, just a safe place to put my stuff and have a shower...




|||



I don%26#39;t know if any room will be 30euro, but you can get very, very close! In a beautiful location, and it includes breakfast. Ask for the cheapest room...you may have to share a bath, climb winding stairs and stare at an airshaft instad of having a view....but it will suit your purpose.





No internet reservations...you must call and reserve and send a deposit in the mail. Reseve NOW, they book up many months in advance.





Hotel Henri IV



Place Dauphine, right off the Pont Neuf in the 1st arr.




|||



Hotel Tiquetonne has very inexepensive basic rooms and the location is pretty good.




|||



Hotel Sainte-Marie has cheap rooms if you are prepared to use a shared shower and WC




|||



%26quot;Tarifs chambre simple : de 21,80 EUR à 37,05 EUR %26quot;





I think this is a gorgeous price, at least i can%26#39;t fax them, i still can%26#39;t find a phone number for Henri IV hotel...




|||



+33 1-43-54-44-53





I hope you speak French though.........




|||



01-43-54-44-53




|||



Thx a lot guy, thatw as a lot mroe than i expected, very helpfull...




|||



Yeah for the french, i%26#39;m a francophone...




|||



are there two Hotel IV???? Because I googled them and the prices I see are about 140 euros.




|||



Ooops I mistyped....I meant, are there two Hotel Henri IV%26#39;s.

No comments:

Post a Comment