Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Joyeux anniversaire Truffaut !

Doug,



I wish you many many good things for the future : good health, great travels, amazing food, and love of course...



Now Phread and I have always wanted to ask you : what is your secret to look so young ? Fragonard Face cream ? ;-)




|||



Happy Birthday Doug! Have a fantastic day and hurry back to Paris soon. I%26#39;ll have a cup of coffee on a terrace in your honor ( if its not to cold).




|||



Joyeux anniversaire!



Biotherm face cream is much better btw! ;)




|||



Merci, Anne! I slather myself regularly with Fragonard Face Cream and only dry myself on the fluffiest towels stolen from the Ritz and Georges V. I also find that laying a couple of chilled escargots under each eye helps relieve the puffiness! ;)




|||



Morgan, can I join you for a coffee on the terrace if I promise not to drink out of your cup?




|||



Doug-



Happy Birthday!



Just curious...were you kidding about the escargot???




|||



Well the problem with the escargot is that there%26#39;s the tiniest whiff of garlic everytime I blink!




|||



Happy Birthday Doug! Mine was last Friday....Aries are the best, right? :o) And they always look younger than their years....an Aries trait...I used to hate it when I was much younger, now it is a huge gift. And I use the Fragonard Royal Jelly Face Cream too. One of these days we%26#39;ll have to have our birthday party in Paris!




|||



Joyeux anniversaire mon grand, as-tu reçu le colis? Avec la poste canadienne s%26#39;est toujours hasardeux!




|||



Bonjour, frèrot. Oui, je l%26#39;ai reçu hier soir et je l%26#39;écoute en ce moment! Je connais déja quelques des Nocturnes, mais pas les autres sélections. Mes collègues me demandent à quoi j%26#39;écoute. Malheureusement, je ne peux pas porter la casquette au boulot! C%26#39;est gentil--merci mille fois!




|||



Happy birthday, Doug!



I have nothing to add to the wise words of Coco Chanel (Not OUR C.C. bien sûr, but that other one) that I mmentioned to you yesterday in the pronunciation thread.







And a belated happy birthday to you too, elliemae!

No comments:

Post a Comment