Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Evening Entertainment Mother/Daughter Party

My daughter (she%26#39;s 23) and I (I%26#39;m 51) will spending 7 nights in Paris in May. I know she will want to go out in the evening. What evening entertainment would you recommend that would work for the two of us together? Also, any recommended restaurants that have good food and are fun, are greatly appreciated. We will be staying at the Le Meurice.




|||



Hi YouthfulMom,



At this very moment, I%26#39;m planning the two weeks my mom will spend visiting me in May. We%26#39;re four years older than you two, but you can e-mail me with your details and I%26#39;d be happy to give you all my info. We%26#39;re pretty hyper people, so it%26#39;ll be fairly jam-packed. By the way, when in May will you be visiting (just out of curiosity)? My e-mail: bichmonkey_at_yahoo_dot_com



-foolish

No comments:

Post a Comment