Saturday, April 21, 2012

Defense

Hello,



I am a single girl that will be traveling throughout Europe for 3 months. I am wondering if it is OK to carry a keychain size bottle of pepper spray while I am over there. I have tried looking on the internet for laws and can%26#39;t find anything, but I don%26#39;t want to get in trouble if I bring it and find out I was wrong! The countries I am going to are: Ireland, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy, and Greece. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) (I will be in Montpellier the longest, so that is why I posted to this forum!)




|||



Hi



Don%26#39;t know about the law, but you can buy miniature canisters of tear gas for personal defence from shops in France.


It is illegal in some countries (and maybe France !).



Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment