Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Top 10 things to do

Hi - I found several responses to people%26#39;s top 10 favorite things to do while in Paris - it was not a web site just individuals ideas of what are the ten best - anyway, I have been searching and just can%26#39;t find those threads again - I think it was about 10 days ago that I found it. Can anyone help me find it or re-create?? Many thanks




|||



tripadvisor.com/…3272311





Its listed as %26quot;A Small Questionaire%26quot; if the above thread doesn%26#39;t work.




|||



Sorry I misspelled, and this is correct- questionnaire.




|||



GOMAC, Thank you, thank you. I spent two hours searching and then decided to post question. We are leaving for Paris on May 4th and really wanted to read before we left. Appreciate it.




|||



Enjoy your trip! Then come back and post a good trip report so we can enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment