Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Relais de Paris Gare du Nord

Hello,


I%26#39;m traveling along with my girl friend visiting Paris from April 26th to April 30th. I had made a reservation in a 2 star hotel called %26quot;Relais de Paris Gare du Nord%26quot;. This hotel is on 131/133 Boulevard de Magenta, Paris.


This is a chain hotel and I was visiting their website (www.lesrelaisdeparis.fr/) and was surprised to find that this hotel was not on their list. Previously, (around 2 weeks ago) it was on their website with a different name.



Could some one please confirm if this hotel is still in operation and I should not be worrying about its existence once I land in Paris.



Thanks a ton TAites!


Ron




|||



It seems that it is now called Hotel de Londres et d%26#39;Anvers.





At this web site there is a telephone number - I would give them a call to check if your reservation is still OK.





…federal-hotel.com/hotel_hotel-londres-et-d-…





www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll…





But I think i would look for something better - it gets very mixed reviews here on TA (som really bad). There are a lot of cheap hoteæs in Paris with better revies than this one gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment