Monday, April 16, 2012

Merrill Shoes in Paris - Anyone know where to buy?

I%26#39;m in Paris for a couple of months...would like to find/buy Merrill shoes here.





Anyone know where I can find them?




|||



Merrell have only been in France for 5 years now so you won%26#39;t find them everywhere (unlike in Italy where last week I saw them in every sports stote I visited).





Their website lists this as the place to get them in Paris though I don%26#39;t know it and have a small sneaky feeling that it%26#39;s not a retail store but maybe just their French offices.







MERRELL EUROPE BV



44 Rue Des Petites Ecuries



75010 Paris France







I%26#39;ll try and drop by this afternoon to check it out.




|||



Ptegan...you%26#39;re a doll!





I thank you and my feet thank you.




|||



I haven%26#39;t gone out yet but did find a store with 3 models available, 1 sandle and 2 walking.







Just go to www.decathlon.fr and search for %26#39;Merrell%26#39; in the box towards the top right of the screen.








|||



OK...I went on the website BUT there is nothing that comes up Merrill. I typed in merrill in the search box but I do not speak ANY French, so perhaps I am not getting what you are...nothing shows up Merrill.





I did find walking, but there is nothing that comes up about shoes.




|||



Try %26#39;Merrell%26#39; rather than %26#39;Merrill%26#39;.




|||



That did it. Unfortunately, I%26#39;m looking for a walking shoe that is more like a dressy walking shoe...it is called their moccasin (or moc II) which is leather.





Thanks so much for your help!




|||



They sell them in the outdoor shop located in the Cours St Emilion ( Metro St. Emillion). At least they did about 6 months ago when I was there.




|||



Thanks! Metro St. Emillion it is tomorrow!




|||



MorganB...my trip to St. Emillion only garnered me a Starbucks muffin.... I couldn%26#39;t find a shop selling shoes...





Would you remember what store you saw them? Was it in the Bercy village area????





Thanks...




|||



Yes it was in the Bercy Village at Andaska:





http://www.andaska.com/





They still show the brand on their website. Were you looking for womens or men? I%26#39;ve only looked at the mens shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment