Thursday, April 19, 2012

Knitting yarn

I saw someone say in another thread that their wife buys fabric in Paris. I%26#39;ve been knitting and wondered if there was anywhere to buy knitting yarn in Paris - perhaps something I wouldn%26#39;t get at home or slightly unusual. I%26#39;d be looking for baby yarn in particular.




|||



If you will put the word yarn in the search box, I think you will find quite a few answers to your question.




|||



Printemps has great yarns for kids that can be washed and dryed.




|||



Thank you both. Printemps being a department store if I remember correctly? Does it have more than one branch, or one that is particularly good?





Thanks!




|||



There are three or four Printemps stores in various parts of Paris, but the flagship store is on blvd. Haussman close to Galeries Lafayette.



I imagine that is the one la_photographe meant.



From memory I think the closest metro is Havre Caunmartin, but Opéra is pretty close too if its more convenient for you.





http://departmentstoreparis.printemps.com/





Worht a look even if you aren%26#39;t shopping if you happen to be in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment