Thursday, April 12, 2012

Anniversary in Paris

My wife and I will be in Paris for our anniversary (only two days as part of a longer train trip). I would like to take her to a romantic place for dinner that will not break the bank. I have not booked a hotel as yet, but we will be arriving by train from London.



Any suggestions are truly appreciated.



Richard




|||



%26gt;will not break the bank...



How big is your bank?



Non-French women who%26#39;ve never been to Paris seem to really enjoy the Seine dinner cruises. I left some detailed reviews on that in the past year. A search on the forum should dig them up. The food is pretty good, not excellent but it%26#39;s all about experience. Thus, I recommend the cheapest dinner service on a good boat where the cheapest service actually gets you the best views...about US$100 for two.



Dinner at Jules Verne (on Eiffel Tower) is much more than that. IMO, it%26#39;s not worth it. Its lunch is a better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment