Saturday, March 24, 2012

LondonBob, please help

LondonBob, I%26#39;m trying to find out about the whale wathcing trips from Villefranche-sur-mer. No one seems to have replied. Do you know anything about it or heard about other%26#39;s experiences? Thanks.




|||



I saw your earlier post and my first reaction was that you had been misled. However, after searching the internet I saw that there are indeed whale watching trips advertised. Unfortunately, although I spend about two months a year in Villefranche, I have never been aware of them.





I have just returned to London and won%26#39;t be in Villefranche again until early June. Meanwhile, I will see what I can find out and get back to you.




|||



Thank you so much! Really appreciate your help.




|||



Hi, I saw a website about this several weeks ago but I can%26#39;t seem to find it again. There%26#39;s some info here though.





www.azurpaintingholidays.com/acc-places.asp




|||



Thanks but all there is on the site is just the contact nos. I wanted to know if anyone has gone for a trip like this before from Villefranche and if so, what was the experience like. Thanks so much for helping Renot. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment