Saturday, March 24, 2012

Anniversary dinner

My wife and I will be in Paris for our 5th wedding anniversary, and I am hoping someone might recommend a great restaurent for our very special evening. I am hoping to find something truly Parisien, or at least truly French. Assuming price were not a factor (afterall, it is a once in a lifetime experience) what would the experts recommend?





Thanks!




|||



Bonjour Rookie,





Here is website with a list of some parisian haute cuisine restaurants.





http://tinyurl.com/roa6v





My personal favorites are: Le Grand Véfour and Le Pré Catelan.





Bon appétit.




|||



Le Pre Catalan and Les Ambassadors will likely get many votes for great food and romantic atmosphere. Personally, Les Bookinistes is on my list of wonderful places to try. Not sure if it%26#39;s it%26#39;s romantic, but it sounds like the wonderful food may fit the bill. I%26#39;m sure it%26#39;s been mentioned in the forum before. You can do a search and see what comes up.





Whereever you choose - I hope it%26#39;s wonderful! Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment