Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Restaurant Advice

Hi



I%26#39;m going to Paris with my lady for a few days %26amp; a client has recommended a boutique restaurant called %26#39;Royce%26#39;. I think it may have only opened in 2006 but I%26#39;m not sure. I can%26#39;t ask my client how expensive it is, because, i just can%26#39;t! Before I book it and then have to sell my car to pay for dinner does anyone know anything about it?



Thanks




|||



It%26#39;s listed in the yellow pages



(3 rue Saussaies -8th arr.) but it%26#39;s odd that it doesn%26#39;t come up on any restaurant reviews...





Maybe you book a couple other more well-known places, and then go have a look at %26#39;Royce%26#39; before you commit to it. If you like the looks, you could make a reservation right then for the next night or two. (or lunch).




|||



This is what i found, there are no reviews but there is an approximate price for a first course, main course and dessert. Check it out at:


…cityvox.fr/restaurants_paris/le-royce_20004…

No comments:

Post a Comment