Friday, March 30, 2012

Seach ended in no results can someone help?

A few months ago someone posted the nmae and address of an English speaking druggist in Paris, I have run a search and cannot find it? I thought I had saved it but still can not find info.





I think it was a local in Paris who posted about a friend or husband to go to.





Could the person post it again. Thank you




|||



I suspect AnneParis%26#39; husband speaks very good English! But by googling, I found the website www.pariswoman.com which has a list of pharmacies where english is spoken (along with other resources - medical, counseling, etc.) I googled %26#39;pharmacist +paris +%26#39;english-speaking%26#39;%26#39;


There are several pharmacies and I believe at least one is open 24 hours.




|||



Hi Discover !



Yes it was probably my husband we were talking about. His pharmacy is in the 10th arrondissement, 217 rue lafayette (metro louis-blanc).




|||



I think I am not allowed to advertise for my husband so here is a list of english-speaking pharmacies :





PHARMACIES



Anglo-American Pharmacy (Swan)



6, rue de Castiglione



75001 Paris



Tel: 01-42-60-72-96





British and American Pharmacy



1, rue Auber



75009 Paris



Tel: 01-47-42-49-40





British Pharmacy (SNC)



62, Avenue des Champs-Elysées



75008 Paris



Tel: 01-43-59-22-52





Anglo-American Pharmacy (Cypel Evelyne)



37, avenue Marceau



75016 Paris



Tel: 01-47-20-57-37




|||



Kathyw - thanks for that website. I had never seen it before and found it really great. Good web links too.




|||



%26gt; 217 rue lafayette (metro louis-blanc).





Wow...I went ion there last week to get something for a headache (it%26#39;s right beside work). Can%26#39;t remember who served me though :)




|||



Anne can%26#39;t advertise her husband, but I can! I can also tell you that he is a great guy and very kind.



217 rue lafayette (metro louis-blanc)




|||



Thanks phread !



Ptegan, where do you work ? If you happen to go there again, hubby is in his early 40%26#39;s, black hair and hazelnut-colored (well we say %26quot;noisettes%26quot; in french so I just translated, lol!) eyes. Not the ugliest man on earth...




|||



Thanks Anneparis! Sorry it took me so long to respond I just got back from Las Vegas. Weather was great 78-86 degrees! Got home to the usual 46 degree weather here!





Annaparis: I have another question for you. Can one buy a buy a heating pad or the ice packs that one can break and they get cold to put on injuries at the drug store?





Irishrover: Had a drink toasted to you there!




|||



Most pharmacists in Paris will get along in English.




|||



Hey, thanks, Discover! I felt the warm glow clear across the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment