Friday, March 30, 2012

Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza paris

During my internet search I have found a hotel...called Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza in district 8. I would be very gratefull for your comments if you have stayed there. It does not seem to come up on alot of sights. I realize it is expensive but the picture of the suite looks so good. Thanks




|||



I am looking at this hotel also. There are many reviews of the hotel on this site. If you google the name of the hotel, you%26#39;ll find other sites with information and a few reviews.





My only concern is that it%26#39;s in the western part of Paris (8th arr?), and many of the posters urge that a visitor (esp. first-timer) stay in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th arrondisements. We%26#39;re willing to walk, so that helps. You%26#39;re right, the rates for this hotel are good, and the suites look fun.





When will you be there?





We%26#39;re traveling first to Rome and then to Paris, with five full days in each place, at the end of September.




|||



I beg your pardon - at closer review I see that I assumed you were talking about the Hotel Elysees Regencia, and I think I%26#39;m wrong about that!





Good luck with your search.

No comments:

Post a Comment