Friday, March 30, 2012

A question

From paris which is the eastiest way to go to the airport Charles de gaulle terminal 3?




|||



To answer your question, we need to know from WHERE in Paris...



Also whether you have heavy luggage and/or children matters...



Unless you want a generic answer which would be - take a taxi.




|||



Take a taxi!!




|||



lol!




|||



I mean, all cheekiness left aside, he/she was asking for the EASIEST way...




|||



nastya looks like you got a long strange trip aheada you....




|||



YES I KNOW.



a very long way nobody is willing to answer me.No I wont have heavy luggages, no children,me myself and I.



From paris monmarte area there is my hotel.




|||



There you go with more informations I can tell you that you might try and order a shuttle through the hotel, the price is ~25 Euros for 1 person and is the best deal in terms of price/quickness/comfort.



If comfort doesn%26#39;t matter then take bus n°30 from Pigalle to Gare du nord and then RER B to the airport, 10.40 Euros.




|||



merci!

No comments:

Post a Comment