Saturday, March 24, 2012

fresnoy-le-grand, france Le Crusecet outlet

Hello,





Does anyone know of the Le Crusecet outlet in Fresnoy-le-grand? I will be in Paris in July and would love to get there. It is near St, Quintin? I have not got a clue. Any and all help would be appreciated. I need to travel by train or bus, no car.





Thank You




|||



Just a thought bigjuju:





It might be an idea, if you don%26#39;t already know, to first find out what kind of prices to expect and then add on the considerable! French Tax to that. Will it still be worth the trip (and possibly the expense of shipping)?





I do understand your interest though; I am the proud owner of at least half a dozen, sone very large pieces. The majority of them I purchased at reduced cost in the US (bringing them back to the Bahamas handluggage! ouch) at stores such as TJMax.



I%26#39;ve saved at least 40%.





You might want to take the trip anyway but if you were planning it solely for getting a bargain, US Discount Stores might be near equal.....

No comments:

Post a Comment