Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meal times in Paris

What is the most acceptable time for breakfast, lunch and dinner in Paris? We typically eat early breakfast, noon lunch and 6pm dinner, and I%26#39;ve heard that is not the same in France. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!




|||



Breakfast as in the States



Lunch: 13h- 14h30



Dinner: 20h30 - 22h30




|||



You can even go for lunch at 12h00 (early but OK). Dinner starts at 7h00 -7h15




|||



thank you so much! this really helps.




|||



Is that a DS? What year and model, if I may ask?




|||



don%26#39;t know what year or model. My last name is Citroen, and it%26#39;s my family. I thought a 2CV would be too obvious! :)




|||



Ah, bon! Merci!




|||



Irish,



Do you remember the Citroen pub for DS?





I still can not go to the opera and listen to Bizet%26#39;s %26quot;Au fond du temple saint%26quot; without expecting a car to show up on the stage. (lol)





%26quot;Oui c%26#39;est elle, c%26#39;est la déesse,



Plus charmante et plus belle...




|||



From PĂȘcheurs de Perles, right? I%26#39;d completely forgotten that. Thanks for reminding me.




|||



The most exquisite tenor/baritone aria in the history of opera! I know...there%26#39;s that wonderful duet %26quot;Dio, che nell%26#39;alma infodere%26quot; in Don Carlo, too, but I prefer the Bizet.




|||



I%26#39;m just tired of hearing my husband say (his father owned a 2CV years ago), %26quot;Hey, my dad rode a Citroen, and now I....%26quot;





gawd...

No comments:

Post a Comment