Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mother of the bride outfit

I will be travelling to Paris in October with my mother and she has mentioned that she would like to shop for an outfit for my wedding next April. I would be grateful for any suggestions as to where we would find good shops / boutiques for a mother of the bride outfit. Thanks




|||



Galleries Lafayette









Right by the Opera.





galerieslafayette.com/magasin/affichePlan.do…




|||



Try Galleris Lafayette - but if she is anything like me (and who wouldn%26#39;t want to be?) she will get frustrated trying to find stuff.



There are rows of designers in Rue de Aboukir where you can buy stuff for a lot less than in boutiques.



Perfect for mother of the bride. I say this as a long suffering bloke




|||



Thanks very much, will try both suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment