Tuesday, March 27, 2012

where to stay in aix en provence and should we stay all 7...

we are going to provence for 7 nights and my head is spinning. should we stay in aix en prov for 7 nights and where? should we break it up and stay in avignon for 3 nights and where? help



lolamia




|||



Give us a bit more detail. Are you renting a car? What price rang hotel are you looking for?





Aix en Provence is on the eastern edge of Provence whereas Avignon is a bit more central. However , I personally prefer Aix so I tend to stay there the entire time. It has a wide variety of quality restaurants and shops. Its nice to have easily accessible restaurants when you return from a long day of site seeing. There is a very large pedistrain area downtown. Avignon is nice but seems more like any standard southern French city to me. I would stay in one place if it were me. Moving is a time consuming hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment