Friday, March 30, 2012

Anneparis - I have a question for you about drug stores.

Annaparis: I have another question for you. Can one buy a buy a heating pad or the ice packs that one can break and they get cold to put on injuries at the drug store?





Unfortunately, on my trip to Las Vegas ( last week) I was breaking in my shoes for Paris. I injured my foot! We were getting in all our walking and in shape for Paris.





I injured my foot and it is swollen and red. I have been putting heat and ice on and it feels better! But now I am concerned about where to buy and get these items when I am in Paris. Would department store only have the heat pads? I do not want to bring mine and have problems with the electrical.





Thank you for your help.




|||



sorry- I%26#39;m not Anneparis but I think I can help- if my memory is wrong on this hopefully someone else will correct me-





for a heating pad, I think you want a %26quot;drogerie%26quot;- which is a small appliance/sundries type of shop- you should be able to find one in any neighborhood. That%26#39;s where we go a curling iron for my Mom last year after she melted her hair off using one from home with the wrong converter. A %26quot;pharmacie%26quot; is only for toiletries and medications usually.





Monoprix will have them, too- this is often described as a French Target- but to my mind it%26#39;s really more of a big Walgreens/Eckerds/RiteAid/CVG type place.

No comments:

Post a Comment