Friday, March 30, 2012

French Cigarettes

My friend has asked me to bring her back some long, thin French cigarettes from Paris, does anyone know what brand these may be.



x




|||



Vogue or Fine 120 I guess.




|||



I think she may mean Gauloise (sp?) - they used to come in black and pastel colours - well they did in my long past student days if my memory serves me right - which given the haze of student days it may not!




|||



Vogue, Fine or Gaulose(?) (coloured - this is good), OK this gives me a few ideas on cigarettes - any ideas on some great looking long thin cigars for women?




|||



nope, she is looking for long and slim cigarettes, the Gauloises you are talking about are thick and short ;)




|||



Most French cigarettes are now made in Spain - so help her get better and say there arent any ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment