Thursday, April 12, 2012

cooking classes

Several months ago I was reading about a cooking class that was offered by one of the posters on this forum. (possibly anne???) She was highly recommended and I thought that I would just keep it in the back of my mind for use in the future.





I have been searching for a couple hours this morning and have not been able to find what reminds me of this specific class.





I have used the %26quot;search%26quot; option, but it hasn%26#39;t come up with what I need. I know that I read it here so obviously someone knows. Can you help me?




|||



Sorry about the double thread. I obviously have more problems than not being adept at using the search option. LOL




|||



It%26#39;s AnneParis, who%26#39;s an absolutely delightful person.




|||



Thankyou so much. That is the name that I remember!





Do you know how I can reach her or a website where I can inquire about taking her class?





I will be in Paris in May with 3 of my sisters and that is an activity that we are really looking forward to doing. Hopefully it will not be too late to book a date with Anneparis.




|||



Truffaut and I share the same feeling



about Anne(paris). She is a lovely person



and a number of people have said what an



a delightful evening they have spent with



her and her husband.





Post to either her or vickysfloyd to get



in touch.





Enjoy !




|||




My husband and I had a great evening with Anne and Alain last month, we were joined by two other TA people (Dana and Mary). We had such an enjoyable evening - I can highly recommend it. It is an evening with enjoyable company and good food.




|||



This is the email address for AnneParis anne_sfez@yahoo.fr




|||



My 10 year old daughter and I attended a class recommended by this site. You can register online at www.attelierdeschefs.com (I think that%26#39;s it -- if not it%26#39;s close.) They have several locations and lots of different classes, ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours. We took a one hour dessert class, making two kinds of choclate mousse, a caramel sauce, and a fabulous dish with oranges and anise. Someone else had cancelled so it was just us and the instructor. The class we took was located at one of the huge Paris deparment stores -- Les Galleries -- in their homewares store. The store itself was reason to go; I came back with great French salt; peppers; herb blends and lots of fun kitchen accessories. Our class was perfect as a fun Mom-daughter activity -- if you want somehting more cordon bleu, I%26#39;d keep looking.




|||



When you click on www.attelierdeschefs there is no website, could the person check to see if it is correct? thank you




|||



I just finished checking out the website:



http://www.atelierdeschefs.com and had no problem accessing it. Try again b/c the classes look very interesting and I hope to sign up for a couple of them in June (although no June classes are yet advertised...)




|||



Anne is great with kids. She only takes four cooking students at a time; you go into her kitchen in her home with your cute little red aprons, and then cut, chop, dice, and my personal favorite...taste! You will eat on her terrace, weather permitting. I can tell you that she has a class on May 23 and then she leaves for NYC for the rest of the week. Email her and see what she can do for you. Ask her to send you her email flyer. Hope it works out for you. It well may be the highlight of your trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment