Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kareoke in Paris

Hi all :-) just wondering, is kareoke non-existent in Paris? If this is not the case, where can I find it?




|||



There%26#39;s Karaoke in Paris.





Try the Club St. Germain at 13 Rue St. Benoit, the DJ Cafe at 87 Rue St. Honore, Nomads at 45 rue Descartes, or Au Bon Aloi at 5 rue Sauval.




|||



There%26#39;s also a Karaoke Place in Montmartre, right down the street from the Moulin Rouge...at least it was there last May. If I remember correctly, if you%26#39;re facing the Moulin Rouge, it will be down the street on your right...same side as the Moulin. It%26#39;s a small place that mostly operates as a bar...very crowded but fun atmosphere. I guess I can now say I%26#39;ve performed in Paris!




|||



I dont know about Paris and Kareoke...





But I do know that I saw a poster advertising a %26quot;Karioke Soiree%26quot; while I was near Tours.







Altogether now......





Je me lève



Et je te bouscule



Tu n%26#39;te réveilles pas



Comme d%26#39;habitude





Sur toi



Je remonte le drap



J%26#39;ai peur que tu aies froid



Comme d%26#39;habitude





Ma main



Caresse tes cheveux



Presque malgré moi



Comme d%26#39;habitude





Mais toi



Tu me tournes le dos



Comme d%26#39;habitude





Alors



Je m%26#39;habille très vite



Je sors de la chambre



Comme d%26#39;habitude





Tout seul



Je bois mon café



Je suis en retard



Comme d%26#39;habitude





Sans bruit



Je quitte la maison



Tout est gris dehors



Comme d%26#39;habitude





J%26#39;ai froid



Je relève mon col



Comme d%26#39;habitude




|||



Wiz, how many people on this board will have recognized the original %26quot;My Way%26quot;, aka %26quot;Comme d%26#39;habitude%26quot; by Claude François ?




|||



Bob, i can%26#39;t imagine you as a foolish Clo-clo fan!




|||



No, I would rather be the %26quot;Podium%26quot; type!




|||



Bob



at least one...........




|||



What do you mean that Cloclo was not singing the original?!?!




|||



No, on the contrary, it was him who sang the original!




|||



Of course the song %26quot;Comme d%26#39;habitude%26quot; may be the origin of the melody but the verses are entirely unrelated. And I doubt that any fair appraisal would regard the original verse as being the equal of Paul Anka%26#39;s %26quot;My Way.%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment