Thursday, April 19, 2012

How long are carnet tickets good for?

I have some carnet tickets left over from my last trip and don%26#39;t know when I%26#39;ll be in Paris again. Do they expire?




|||



No they do not expire.



They also make a nice small gift for people you know when they go to Paris!




|||



another good use is to use them in scrapbooking (which I don%26#39;t actually do :P )



if you have a nice photo of one of the more decorative metro stations along with some tickets it makes a nice page for a souvenir book. And they%26#39;re cheaper than anything you%26#39;d pay for at one of the scrapbooking shops.




|||



Great ideas, thanks. I will use one for a little box I decorated with Paris memorabilia, and I%26#39;ll save the others for my next trip!




|||



Thanks for asking this! I have some left over as well and was hoping to use them in October.





Hey, it would be even better to use a USED ticket for the scrapbook!




|||



WTG, you%26#39;re just hoping to get my carnet tickets, aren%26#39;t you? :)




|||



I few years ago when they changed the color of the ticket from the distinctive greenish to the current light purple I had a few of the green left from a prior trip. When I asked at the station if they were still good the clerk looked at me like I was crazy and said of %26quot;yes of course!%26quot;






|||



Mediachick, I have a couple old ones I can trade! :), Actually I would rather you visit me and use them in October. Lets, be hopeful that you will get to use them soon! Maybe they will be a good omen.




|||



Just keep them away from magnets!




|||



Magnets? Because they%26#39;ll be demagnetized like credit cards? I never thought of that...





Waytogogirl, I am definitely hoping to use them in October on our way to some fabulous French restaurant in another part of town.




|||



For some reason the magnet thing didn%26#39;t occur to me either! I guess because they are paper(cardboard)?



And it should have because I de-activated my NYC Metrocard with my seasonal employee Saks 5th Ave lapel snowflake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment