Monday, April 16, 2012

Short dress boots in mid-May?

Am planning on wearing a long (just below calf) black skirt with a couple of black tops for our dressier nights in Paris. I bought a pair of high heeled, pointy toed shoes to wear but am wondering if the boots that I usually wear with the skirt might be better. They%26#39;d be easier walking on the cobblestones and better if it rains. But is it too late in the season for boots in Paris?




|||



I am thinking boots in any city in mid May may be pushing it, but , comfort is important, it just depends on what you want to look like. It is hard to tell without seeing the boots, I mean, some are very dressy and some less so.



Would you wear them where you are now in mid May, it so, then I guess go for it.



I think I would just wear some nicer dress shoes that are not feet killers.

No comments:

Post a Comment