Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza paris

During my internet search I have found a hotel...called Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza in district 8. I would be very gratefull for your comments if you have stayed there. It does not seem to come up on alot of sights. I realize it is expensive but the picture of the suite looks so good. Thanks




|||



You can use the %26#39;search%26#39; function on this site to read the 21 reviews on the Champs Elysées Plaza. Generally they are positive, though a few visitors complain about the service and price level.




|||



Hello,



My husband and I stayed at the Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza from March 23rd - March 29th and it was really nice. The hotel is pretty small with a tiny elevator that you and only one to two other small people can get on at one time. Our room was upgraded by the Hotel which was nice of them. There is a very tiny bar area in the Hotel, but you have so many choices in the Champs Elysees, that you will not want to stay and socialize in the hotel anyway. My only downfall was when we got to Paris, which was around 7:30am, we could not get into our room because of the checkin time. Which was in no way any fault of the Hotel. They did offer us a room to use the restroom and change and get comfortable if we wanted to, but after a 7 1/2 hour flight and from being up for what felt like 24 hours, I just wanted to sleep for a couple of hours. Our room had the jaccuzzi (sp?) tub and it was almost the size of a twin bed. It was huge. We did have the Hermes soap, shower gel and shampoo as advertised on their website. The staff was very pleasant and the hotel was so quiet. They had a continental breakfast everyday. The day we got there, after we walked around for eternity, we ordered room service and crashed. The food was good for room service. After that night, you can rest assure that we never ate in the Hotel again, because we had so much to see in the beautiful City. Overall, the Hotel lived up to my every expectation which I would highly recommend and this will be my hotel of choice from here on out while i%26#39;m visiting Paris, which my husband says will be once a year.


One more thing, it is only 3-4 blocks from the main street, where everything is. You can walk to one corner and see the Eiffel Tower and you can also walk to the Louvre.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment