Friday, March 30, 2012

R/T from Detroit to Paris in June for $440

Hello all,





I have been searching for several months pretty steady for airfare to Paris.. and with a few prayers to the Man upstairs, I came across this increadible fare on Expedia.com.





I think it is good until midnight tonight. So I thought I visit here to tripadvisor daily, maybe this can help somebody.





Detroit to Paris (the first week of June) for $440.00 (additoina $87.00 taxes and $10.00 booking fee)





Sailing...




|||



WOW! That is amazing. Is it with NWA?



I wish I could take advantage of it, but I don%26#39;t think I can. Have to think hard about this one though...



Lake Erie sailing?




|||



Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!



I owe you. See you on the lake?




|||



My Goodness... it%26#39;s only $621.00 from SFO-CDG early June..and it is a refundable ticket to boot!!!all other summer months are at least $1200.00!!





decisions, decisions..




|||



Irish and Silver!





Is there something wrong with NWA? I sure hope not lol! This is my first trip to Europe. Have either of you been there? Any recommendations? Irish.. I will not be on the lake much this summer :( Do you live near the lakes, I see you are from Ohio.





Kim




|||



Kim -



No there is nothing wrong with NWA, except insofar as service is a word that is foreign to just about all the major US airlines these days. I asked if it was NWA because if it was any other airline it would not have been a direct flight.



As for your question about where to go and what to do, my suggestion would be that you get a good guidebook or two for the places you are interested in, either from the library or amazon.com. Check the shelves of your local Border%26#39;s or B%26amp;N and find a guidebook that suits your age and interests. (Time Out, Access, DK Eyewitness and Michelin are some of the good ones.)



Then send another post, letting us know where you are thinking of going and asking any other questions you might have.



Meanwhile your first priority should be a hotel room if you are planning to stay in Paris. Popular hotels get booked up pretty far in advance in June.



Search the forums for threads on hotels and itineraries and arrondissements (districts) and you will get a lot of basic info. Then ask specific questions from there.



OK?



As for sailing, I race out of Edgewater. You?





And again many thanks to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment